12 April, 2012

NSW OSR releases video summarising available first home buyers' benefits

Just a little while ago, I started preparing, and checking, for a post I expected to publish on this blog within about a week from now.

The subject was about what benefits, including firt home owner's benefits, are presently still available for home and land buyers in NSW.

I've just learnt that my work's been cut out for me!

The NSW Office of State Revenue has just released a YouTube video it describes as providing a "summary of the first home benefits available from the NSW Government".

Rather than me ramble on, have a look at the "video".  Well... it's more of a slide show with lots of text really but hey, if you're an intending first home buyer, the real vaue is in the content, not the presentation.

There are some other limited concessions available for property buyers, but more on those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment